Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Where are the Horse Lovers?


Well I have a couple of blogs going and I find one has 4 visits per day, and my other had 200+. I realize horses are not of interest to the general population, but no one has posted a comment to this blog. Am I totally boring the horse world, or the want-to-be-horse -world? My goal was to educate people the best I could about various aspects of owning horses, and Frisians especially. I wish I had the knowledge of such a site when I was researching Friesians. I know I prefer to talk to real people about their real time experiences when ever possible. I have not been actively involved in "the horse world" for a long period of time, however I do know much about the training and raising of dogs, and much of the principles which apply to dogs flows easily to the caring and keeping, and understanding of horses.


I plan to breed my mares down the road and I would like to expand my facility to accept boarders. This would be my retirement goal. I love caring for these animals and seeing their needs met. I know I have an excellent facility and I have the knowledge to recognize healthy from not. I have learned from my research classes how to obtain information, so I am a bit confused why I have no comments. I wish to only help others with their equestrian quests.

Does everyone know everything already?? I know I don't as learning is an on going process.

No comments: